We will see you on Saturday, September 7 for the concert with Mary Bragg
For those who paid in advance: please note that tickets are not refundable, but they are transferable. If you'd like to transfer the tickets to someone else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can update the guest list according to your instructions.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO...
WHEN? Saturday , 9/7
Gates open at 6:30 p.m.; Music starts at 8 p.m.
90+ minutes of music. Show ends around 10 p.m.
WEATHER FORECAST? Perfect! Not a cloud in the sky. Temperature in the 70s. Low humidity.
WHERE & HOW DO I GET THERE?
Laumeier Sculpture Park, 12580 Rott Rd, St. Louis, MO 63127
- Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/Vs7nDuWnZadjXA3F8
- Directions: Laumeier is located near I-270 and I-44. From I-44 Eastbound or Westbound, exit at Lindbergh Boulevard (Exit 277B), drive 0.5 miles south to Rott Road (turn right) and proceed 0.5 miles west to the Park's Main Entrance.
- Parking: Here's a map of the park. Park in Lots 1 (preferred) or 2. You'll see the stone Estate House on the map. Walk around the house (look for #19 on your map). You're there!
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH SEATING? All seating is general admission. The stage will be on the lawn, behind Laumeier's stone "Estate House." You can sit on the lawn or on the Estate House patio.
SHOULD I BRING CHAIRS OR BLANKETS? Closest to the stage is a gently sloping lawn. Bring a blanket if you want to sit there. Behind the lawn (still close to the stage) is the Estate House patio. The lower-tier (closer to the stage) has no chairs. Bring a lawn chair if you want to sit there. The patio has an upper tier (furthest from the stage) but still pretty close. There are several chairs on that tier. We will also allow some lawn chairs on the outside edges of the lawn.
WHY SHOULD I ARRIVE EARLY? First-come, first serve for people claiming spots on the lawn and terrace. Our potluck dinners (see below) are always delicious and fun. Meet some fellow music members. Enjoy some good food. Finally, the Park will be open between 6:30 and showtime. It will be a great evening to enjoy the Park's beauty.
BYOB? Sorry, Laumeier is a St. Louis County Park, and park officials won't allow us to host a BYOB event. We will have a bar with beer, wine and craft cocktails.
FOOD? When gates open at 6:30, we will have a potluck dinner. If you plan to eat, please bring a dish to share. Hearty or sweet? That's up to you.
MUSEUM MEMBERSHIP? Our friends at Laumeier have extended a great offer to (ware)HOUSE Concert-goers: Get a one-year Family Membership for free. Family Membership usually costs $85 and includes:
- 4 free admissions to the Annual Art Fair on Mother’s Day Weekend
- 1 free Art Fair t-shirt
- Free admission to monthly Walking Tours (January-December, First Sunday)
- Private event rental opportunities (exclusive to Laumeier Members!)
- Invitations and discounts to Members-only previews and special events
- 10% discount on classes, workshops and camps
- Waived camp registration fee
- 10% discount in gift shopNew members only.